At BlackBerry we are absolutely committed to providing secure, innovative solutions to our customers, giving them the peace of mind they deserve, that's why the world's leading businesses including all G7 governments, 16 of the G20 governments, 10 out of 10 largest global enterprises, and 87% of Fortune 500 companies are secure with BlackBerry. To build on our industry leading position we are looking to hire a Customer Service Manager to support the team in Nigeria.
- Collaborating with Carrier organizations and RIM teams to prepare for new product and service launches
- Reviewing previous Carrier launches to identify areas of improvement and factors for success in order to improve future launches
- Helping to reduce support costs and increase customer satisfaction by working with the Carrier to understand and eliminate call drivers
- Track, monitor, and report the results of incidents escalated to RIM, as well as help with the reporting needs of Carrier organization
- Working with problem management and other internal groups to ensure acceptable resolutions are in place in a timely manner
- Key Performance Indicators: Partner and end customer satisfaction; conformance to agreed metrics for CSO operational processes; achievement of targets for assigned projects.