Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
Posted on: 12 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Cummins Inc.
Cummins Inc. is a $18 billion, Fortune 200 company and the world’s largest independent producer and distributor of diesel engines and related components. Our continued success globally is predicated on the capability and extent of our product range, our commitment to new technology and the quality of our people.
Responsible for ensuring that the Sales & Marketing departments have the tools, resources, and systems they need to achieve current and future sales revenue targets
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- To develop, implement and maintain consistent business processes for the support of the commercial sale.
- Fully implementation of CRM for sales and marketing
- Follow process of capturing customer data in the CRM / existing data bases and updating on regular basis
- Follow order management system for new order processing, factory shipment and stock inventory to ensure product availability
- Generating weekly and monthly sales performance report
- Establish customer list for Sales engineers / consultants
- Report annual call frequency rate for each Sales Engineer based on minimum customer visit per month
- Recording the sales calls for each Sales Engineer
- Ensure proper recording of all enquiries by segments, by model and corresponding KVA
- Open new customers accounts
- Processing new orders in the system and evaluating the sales and delivery trends on weekly basis
- Processing of Lost sales Reports
- Working closely with Supply chain
- Close coordination with branches for their stock requirements and timely shipments.
- Preparing daily sales report for management review
- Preparing the monthly performance report for sales engineers
- Preparing monthly sales report for management review including the performance against AOP
- Receiving and processing monthly forecast from Sales team and prepare summary for HOD
- Monitor the receivables and follow up with sales team
- Administrative and Secretarial Functions
- Ensure daily commitments, administration and travel arrangements are managed effectively with daily communication and updates.
- Take Minutes of meetings
- Assist with communication and mass communication to customers
- Keep and maintain an accurate records, proper filing system and proper document management for commercial department
- Maintains and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Manage administration tasks for the operations of the commercial department team, set up appropriate systems to manage and audit tasks(holidays, absence, overtime, OnTrack, external audits etc)
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Self-confidence and ability to handle pressure
- 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor Degree/qualification- essential
- Computer literacy i.e., MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cummins Inc.Similar Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Auto Care Centre
- Job Openings at a Reputable Engineering Firm
- Electrical And Mechanical Technicians at JMG Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment at the China National Electric Engineering Company Ltd
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Jobs in an Engineering Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Intern Opportunities at GE - General Electric