FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 18,400 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Coordinates Inbound and outbound shipments of Equipment and material to from and within Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone.
- Coordinates Equipment and material Loads and unloads of trucks according to established safety and operating procedures
- Plans inbound and outbound shipments with logistics coordinators and warehouse and obtains Shipping documentationto support all “Load Out” and “Load In” shipping operations
- Performs a piece count of all boxes/crates and physical units against delivery and shipping documents for accuracy and completeness will highlight any discrepancies tosupervisor
- Submits Job Order job sheets for all material and equipment movements into, out of and within the Free Zone, including hire of equipment as needed
- Interfaces with approved Freight Forwarding Agent representative andCustoms Officers during physical Examination of shipment as required.
- Ensures appropriate packing, labeling and markings of packages
- Coordinates with Warehouse/Inventory stage and move parts using material handlers into and out ofthe bonded area on confirmation of customs clearance stat
- Performs inspection of all cargo for damages before loading and unloading – takes pictures and deposits in appropriate repository in sharepoint in accordance withdelivery/shipment documentation
- Minimum of Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE), WAEC or equivalent required.
- Minimum of three to five years demonstrated experience in coordinating physical movement of oil and gas equipment/material shipments and port operations,within Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone preferred
- Must have material handling experience to include hazardous materials.
- Must have understanding of shipping documentation, Packing lists, Way Bill, Air Way Bills and Bill of Ladings,transfers, DO Docs, gate passes, Authority to load, etc.
- Must demonstrate good knowledge of safe material lifting, loading and securing and unloading practices used in Oil and Gas operations
- Understanding of packing and crating andmaterial handling/lifting safety and best practice.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Intels and DMS transaction and job ordering requirements for movements into, out of and within the Onne portcomplex preferred.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule with extendable hours
- Must be able to multi-task in high pressure situations and maintain focus and purpose
- PC skills with basic level proficiency in Microsoft Officesuite, SAP preferred but not necessary
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested and suuitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.