Sales Representatives at AMO Group
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at AMO Group
A Reputable Agricultural Company seeks to fill the below position
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Be a customer facing sales resource responsible for account strategy, navigation and relationships required for technical success, animal nutrition and health solutions.
- Resolve customer issues and define unmet needs
- Provide on-going product application service to customer accounts.
- Find new opportunities and drive through the sales process with a valuable outcome for the customer
- Develop and implement account plan, present and negotiate commercial offers.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary team, consisting of employees from technical Service, supply, marketing, and research to service our customer with the high standard.
- Utilize tools, technical reports/resources and troubleshooting skills to identify and propose opportunities/improvements to help improve and optimize customer operations.
- Ensure the highest standards are achieved for our customers in the areas of safety, environmental compliance, process efficiency, and reliability when using our products.
- Must be a Animal Scientist or related discilipine.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales in the local poultry industry.
- Must be an ambitious self-starter able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Must have the ability to interact at multiple levels in customer organizations, including Senior Management and key decision makers.
- The candidate must be willing to travel at least 80% of their time.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment, able to deal with ambiguity and function autonomously.
- Experience working with multi-functional teams serving customers.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency with MS Outlook as well as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to drive safely and possession of a valid driver’s licence.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AMO GroupSimilar Jobs
- Research Associate, TORs - Plantain and Banana Improvement Programme at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Chief Technology Officer at Babban Gona
- Sales Truck Driver at An Agricutural Firm
- Production Pharmacist at An Agricutural Firm
- Government Relations Officer at One Acre Fund
- Chief Security Officer at An Agricultural Firm
- Sales Activation Planner at An Agricutural Firm
- M & E Officer at Farm Innovation Nigeria Limited