- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
PS Implementation Consultant/Software Engineer at NCR Corporation
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
- The Professional Services Implementation Consultant will provide technical leadership for existing and new customers in the design, installation, configuration, and implementation of solutions and related technologies.
- The position requires the ability to execute projects both independently and in conjunction with other consultants and partners, and to implement high-quality technical solutions based on industry best-practices and complex business and technical requirements. Customer projects include new implementations, upgrades, health-checks, and tailored workshops/training.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to combine the need to meet and exceed customer expectations while operating within stated project parameters, you will also contribute to best practices and implementation standards along with the rest of the Consulting and software development team.
- Computer Science Related degree
- Good Understanding of any Object Oriented programming language
- Good Understanding of SQL and any RDBMs e.g. Oracle and SQL Server
- Practical Windows Systems administration skills
- Familiarity with supporting technologies such as Load Balancing, Firewalls, Active Directory and Web-based application delivery including IIS Server platform
- Planning and Organizational skills;
- Problem solving and Analytical skills;
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Communication & Customer Facing skills
- Travelling Availability
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to NCR Corporation career website on ncr.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NCR CorporationSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Breaktime Nigeria
- Chief Marketing Officer at Emerging Platforms
- Junior Front-End Developer at Crown Interactive Limited
- Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer at Vascon Solutions
- Technical Head at Comercio Cloud Computing Limited
- Procurement Officer (Information Technology) at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Full Stack Node.js Developer at Fastest Booking Limited
- Frontend Web Developer at FPG Technologies and Solutions Limited