Client Relations and Marketing Officer at Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: 19 June, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited is an architectural consultant/real estate development company located in Lagos, Nigeria & the United States of America. Registered in February 1995, and has as its primary focus - Property Development, Investment, Design Services and Facilities Management.
Reporting Line: Reports to CRM Manager and General Manager
Salary:Commensurate with industry standard
- Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Produce and deliver sales action plan in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Participating and arranging site inspections to activate sales transactions.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s product portfolio
- Preparing offer letters for new clients.
- Constantly source new and viable clients.
- Participate in research and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
- Contribute in developing and advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company as a brand, its products and services.
- Oversee negotiations concerning the sale of the company services.
- Develop weekly work plans and write weekly outcome and status reports.
- Manage corporate relationship with existing clients, give them update about their transactions and company’s projects.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to concerned departments
- Record and constantly update all client contact data and transactions
- Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities
- Obtain client feedback on service quality and share with management to enhance improved business operations.
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of clients’ transactions are in order.
- Ensure that management is kept abreast of business activity, market opportunities, status, and trends.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma from any reputable University or Polytechnic.
- Two (2) to Three (3) years’ experience in Business Development or Client Relations roles in Consulting/Construction/Real Estate Company.
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is essential.
- Good leadership quality and ability to manage a team
- Good networking skill
- Proficient with the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Note: Candidates should possess a valid driver’s license or be able to renew within six weeks of resumption.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "CRM Officer" as the subject of the e-mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dillon Consultant Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Karferry Limited
- Estate Surveyors at Prestigious Homes Limited
- Admin Manager/Head of Marketing at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- Back End Developer at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
- Corporate Lawyer at Reliabuild Properties Limited
- Company Lawyer at Reliabuild Properties Limited
- Photographer and Graphic Artist at Landlagos
- Construction Project Manager at Alexander Nelson