Civil Project Engineer at Sherman Gray Limited
Posted on: 11 June, 2014
Deadline: 23 June, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Sherman Gray Limited is a fast growing EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) company located in the heart of Port Harcourt.Our operations include Civil engineering construction, consulting, procurement and outsourcing services, manpower development through professional training and project management.
Sherman gray seeks the services of intelligent, highly skilled,goal-oriented and self- motivated individual to fill the position of a civil project engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Building technology or Construction Management
- Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Extensive technical knowledge of engineering applications.
- Extensive practical site experience.
- Membership of COREN or any professional body in Engineering will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite — Excel, Words, Corel draw, Power Point, AutoCAD,STAADPro.
- Must be resident in Port Harcourt and willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Candidate will be responsible for the site supervision and management of assigned resources to ensure effective and timely delivery of project work in accordance with specifications and quality in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Develop an Optimal program for the Project works.
- Monitor Progress of each project from Initiation to close-out.
- Assist in preparing scope of services and Material List for any project works
- Understand Requirements for Cost Estimate preparation.
- Establish suitable Quality Assurance and Quality Control Procedures for the works.
- Monitor and Implement Change Order Control, where required.
- Must be a strong adherent to Safety, Health and Environmental issues by assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to projects
- Candidate should be mature, astute and businesslike with excellent supervisory skills and attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward Application and detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales/Business Relations Officers at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Senior Corrossion Engineers at an Oil and Gas Company - Voke Engineering Services Limited
- Sales/Marketing Executives at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
- Western Development Company Limited (WDCL) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Jobs at Weststar Vehicle Care Limited
- PMC Construction Manager at Penspen Nigeria
- Technical Sales Manager at a Fast Growing Company
- Car Worshop Supervisor at AutoDoc Car Repairs