Civil Project Engineer at Sherman Gray Limited
Posted on: 11 June, 2014
Deadline: 23 June, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sherman Gray Limited is a fast growing EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) company located in the heart of Port Harcourt.Our operations include Civil engineering construction, consulting, procurement and outsourcing services, manpower development through professional training and project management.
Sherman gray seeks the services of intelligent, highly skilled,goal-oriented and self- motivated individual to fill the position of a civil project engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Building technology or Construction Management
- Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Extensive technical knowledge of engineering applications.
- Extensive practical site experience.
- Membership of COREN or any professional body in Engineering will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite — Excel, Words, Corel draw, Power Point, AutoCAD,STAADPro.
- Must be resident in Port Harcourt and willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Candidate will be responsible for the site supervision and management of assigned resources to ensure effective and timely delivery of project work in accordance with specifications and quality in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Develop an Optimal program for the Project works.
- Monitor Progress of each project from Initiation to close-out.
- Assist in preparing scope of services and Material List for any project works
- Understand Requirements for Cost Estimate preparation.
- Establish suitable Quality Assurance and Quality Control Procedures for the works.
- Monitor and Implement Change Order Control, where required.
- Must be a strong adherent to Safety, Health and Environmental issues by assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to projects
- Candidate should be mature, astute and businesslike with excellent supervisory skills and attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward Application and detailed CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited
- Electrical & Mechanical Automobile Technician at TAS Automobile Solutions
- Sales Engineer - Graduate Trainee at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Pump Technician at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Service Engineer at ABB Nigeria Limited
- Technical Jobs at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- Entry Level Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineer at CA Consultants Limited