Noiler Farmer Satisfaction Representatives - NFSR at an Agricultural Comapny
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
An Agricultural comapny seeks to fill the belwo role
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Agriculture / Agro-Allied
The NFSR will work within rural communities in their allocated states, creating Small Holder Families or Women (SHFs/W) to off-take Noiler Birds from Mother Unit Farmers, the job holder will create community profiles monitoring the impact of the introduction of Noiler Birds as part of the livelihood of the rural women in accurate data gathering and reporting.
- Create public awareness in the rural communities on the benefits of Noiler Birds.
- Generate required weekly reports on each community
- Identify and work in partnership with other developmental agencies within the state.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of the both individuals and families with Noiler birds.
MAJOR SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to gather, evaluate and disseminate good practice
- Ability to support and motivate voluntary and community groups
- Ability to work effectively as part of team and on own initiative
- Engagement skills with rural women and their groups.
- Good inter-personal relations
- Ability to engage with Government Officials and High-Net Worth stake-holders at all level of the communities.
- Ability to IT literate including ability to use Ms Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to communicate verbally in the local language
- An understanding of women's rights
- Defensive driving skills
- Frist Degree in Animal Science or Agric. Extension Services with a minimum of Second Class Lower.
- Minimum of 2 years experince in extension services or rural community relations related jobs.
- Possession of a valid driving licence
- Experience of field work or community consultation
- Experience of undertaking desk-based research
- Experience of working with statistics
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Research Associate, TORs - Plantain and Banana Improvement Programme at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Chief Technology Officer at Babban Gona
- Sales Truck Driver at An Agricutural Firm
- Production Pharmacist at An Agricutural Firm
- Government Relations Officer at One Acre Fund
- Chief Security Officer at An Agricultural Firm
- Sales Activation Planner at An Agricutural Firm
- M & E Officer at Farm Innovation Nigeria Limited