Project Manager at FAB Juice Bar
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: 16 June, 2019
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Fab Juice Bar
FAB Juice Bar is a fast-growing healthy food brand in Lagos, rapidly expanding locally and internationally. We are delighted to be hiring Project Manager to join our team.
This position is responsible for driving the FAB Juice Bar expansion initiative locally and globally. The individual will initiate, coordinate and see to the completion of new projects and products, ensure that existing projects and products meet the required project management standards. As a member of the senior management team, the individual would ensure that the company efficiently utilizes available resources to achieve set targets and deliverable for every project and product, and that relevant stakeholders are regularly updated.
What you will do
- Initiate new and expansion project for store locations
- Manage new product introduction to the market
- Manage internal and external teams towards project completion
- Negotiate with vendors, document outcomes and present report to management
- Track and report project progress and status as per standards
- Prioritize multiple, and at times conflicting, project deliverables. Make recommendations as needed to ensure successful and flawless execution of assigned projects.
- Communicate project requirements and launch strategy to manufacturing plants, as required
What you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree Information Systems and Business Administration or related field, MBA desirable.
- 5 years+ project management experience and working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, Odoo etc) is preferred.
- Experience in the healthy food industry is desirable.
- Experience with selecting ideal store location for top brands in Lagos and Nigeria.
- International mindset
- Experience in New Product Introduction highly preferred.
- Expertise in common knowledge-worker tools (Windows, Office Professional, Visio, etc.) and specialized project/program management software (MS Project, etc.)
- Planview or other project portfolio management (PPM) applications experience/skills desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Collaborative, appreciative style of management and engagement with others
- Valid drivers license.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fab Juice BarSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Dreamfield Farm Resorts
- Financial Reporting Manager at Eat 'N' Go Limited
- Cake Baker/Decorator at Shelar Cakes Global
- Sales and Marketing Manager - Confectionery at the Workplace Centre Limited
- Sales Representative at Breadish Bakery
- Quantity Surveyor at Food Concepts PLC
- Operations Support Officer at Owens and Xley
- Treasury Manager at Eat 'N' Go Limited