The BIG Group Is Hiring
Posted on: 11 June, 2014
Deadline: 30 July, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at The BIG Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The BIG Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Organise and prepare the President for meetings; Plan and schedule meetings and appointments. Advance preparation of materials needed by The President and MD for meetings. Distribution of materials; electronic/paper format before meetings. Set up President's table for meetings.
- Attend all meetings. Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential. Perform basic administrative tasks (answering the phone, photocopying, mailing, filing, word processing, internet)
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, for The President, MD and guests logistics, and agendas
- Manage Flight itinerary; flight times, flight delays, flight cancellations, Taxi, Transportation arrangements and hotel Reservations.
- Compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Respond to The President's and MD’s Emails
- Send Emails, Letters, Proposals on The President and MD’s behalf
- Manage Correspondence, postage with clients on The President’s and MD’s behalf
- Prepare and manage an extremely busy calendar/schedule for The President and MD
- Plans, coordinates and ensures The President and MD’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Create win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office. Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate The President's and MD’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Ensures that the President's bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the President and the organization in general
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President and MD with staff, clients, on matters related to The President and MD’s initiatives.
- Manage projects and conduct research. Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to The President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the President to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Have a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff, board members and clients
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong work tenure: 3-5 years of experience supporting senior level Executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience in a senior administrative position
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
- Must be able to translate written and spoken Russian words accurately
- Must be able to write Russian alphabets accurately.
- Must be fluent in speaking the Russian language.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letters to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The BIG GroupSimilar Jobs
- Creative Graphic Designer at Equinox International Resources ltd
- TMT Investment Managing Director at Fosun RZ Capital
- MD/CEO at M-P Infrastructure Limited
- Conference Producer at Clarion Events West Africa
- Front Desk/Personal Assistant at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- Litigation Counsel at Country Chambers
- Project Manager at the Unofficial Christmas Party
- Mobile App and Web Developer at Topstep Nigeria Limited