The BIG Group Is Hiring
Posted on: 11 June, 2014
Deadline: 30 July, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at The BIG Group
The BIG Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Organise and prepare the President for meetings; Plan and schedule meetings and appointments. Advance preparation of materials needed by The President and MD for meetings. Distribution of materials; electronic/paper format before meetings. Set up President's table for meetings.
- Attend all meetings. Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential. Perform basic administrative tasks (answering the phone, photocopying, mailing, filing, word processing, internet)
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, for The President, MD and guests logistics, and agendas
- Manage Flight itinerary; flight times, flight delays, flight cancellations, Taxi, Transportation arrangements and hotel Reservations.
- Compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Respond to The President's and MD’s Emails
- Send Emails, Letters, Proposals on The President and MD’s behalf
- Manage Correspondence, postage with clients on The President’s and MD’s behalf
- Prepare and manage an extremely busy calendar/schedule for The President and MD
- Plans, coordinates and ensures The President and MD’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Create win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office. Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate The President's and MD’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Ensures that the President's bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the President and the organization in general
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President and MD with staff, clients, on matters related to The President and MD’s initiatives.
- Manage projects and conduct research. Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to The President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the President to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Have a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff, board members and clients
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong work tenure: 3-5 years of experience supporting senior level Executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience in a senior administrative position
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
- Must be able to translate written and spoken Russian words accurately
- Must be able to write Russian alphabets accurately.
- Must be fluent in speaking the Russian language.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The BIG GroupSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Chicason Group
- Job Vacancies at SafeHaus - UK Nigeria
- Jobs at Redahlia International
- Jobs at Elevation Professionals
- Client Service Executive at Redahlia International
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH