Vacancies at Supermart Express Service
Posted on: 11 June, 2014
Deadline: 15 June, 2014
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Supermart Express Service
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Supermart Express Service, an online shopping platform requires the services of young and hardworking individuals to fill this role
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of a degree in any related discipline
- At least 3 - 5 years experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good numerical skills
- Should be IT savvy
go to method of application »
- Shopping for items from our various stores
- Sorting of these picked items accordingly
- Documenting necessary information about items picked
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Oral communication and customer service skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English. Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- High motivation and absolute reliability.
- Ability to work flexible hours and
- A team player.
- Work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs
- Competitive remuneration.
- Flexible working hours
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Supermart Express ServiceSimilar Jobs
- CRM Marketing Lead at Jumia Nigeria
- Project Manager, Customer Experience at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Service Rep & Fulfillment Executives at PowerHQ
- Data Insight Analyst (SQL & Excel) at Jumia Nigeria
- Data Insight Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Vendor Operations Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Care Service Representatives at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Vendor Relationship Manager at Jumia Nigeria