Graphic Designer/Content Developer at McOlay Media Concepts International Limited
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 1 July, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at McOlay Concepts International
McOlay Media Concepts International Limited - We are a team of passionate ICT enthusiasts dedicated to making the internet a better place. We specialize in Development of Virtual Tours for Schools, Hotels, and Business that need to showcase their facilities and various ICT solutions.
Job Field: ICT / Computer Media / Advertising / Branding
Reports to: Managing Director/CEO
Suggested Start Date: Immediately
- Graphic Designer/Content creator to join a team creating fun, creative and impactful materials.
- You will be a part of the entire design cycle process from proposing initial concepts to bringing the final product to life, all while working in a fast-paced and lively environment.
- The basic function of the Graphic Designer/Content Developer is to create scripts and captions for advertising and social media publications, design and layout of electronic and print materials for social media advertising, blog posts, websites and other media as needed.
- Creation of graphic material (Web banners, Instagram etc)
- Writing of scripts and captions that convey messages in a creative, yet effective way for social media publications and advertising
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales departments to create marketing materials
- Develop new ideas and concepts alongside the team.
- HND, B.Sc. or a Graduate Certificate in Computer Science or related field
- Advanced experience in the use of the following software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw
- Experience in social media management an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Desired Application Requirements
- A Cover Letter depicting your suitability for the role
- A portfolio of your past works or a link to such works should be attached to your application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about McOlay Concepts InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Project Implementation Engineer at Netcom Africa Limited
- SEO Intern at ZEODigital
- Company Manager at Padoserve Limited
- Software Developer at Coniah Systems Support Limited
- Dispatch Rider at Conciliandos Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at Contec Global Group
- Account Executive at Microsoft Nigeria
- Web Developer at Les Gilles Limited