- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Business Development/ Relationship Manager at Broadshift Technologies Limited
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 11 July, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Broadshift Technologies Limited
Broadshift is a premium design company that focuses on quality, innovation, & speed. We utilize technology to deliver results and grow our clients businesses. We pride ourselves in great work ethic, integrity, and end-results. Over the years Broadshift has been able to create stunning, award winning designs therefore allowing our clients to obtain an overall better web presence.
- Build relationships with key clients among customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with clients to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set commitment targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams (sales, technical, senior management) to address customers’ needs.
- Get new client to use our platform
- Rekindle and maintain relationship with old clients.
- Help Support team to accomplish service needs of client.
- Demonstrate a strong negotiating and sales skills
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Give appropriate and timely feedback to client.
go to method of application »
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Recruit and train new employees as needed.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- Leverage market data to drive company growth.
- Work with other managers to create long-term company strategy.
- Solve customer needs and concerns through product innovations.
- Developing business plans and strategies to align with company forecasts and goals
- Implementing recommendations to improve processes and procedures.
- Building trust and long-term relationships with managers, executives, vendors, and clients
- Maintaining confidentiality of all employee, company, and vendor/client information.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Broadshift Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Datalex Nigeria Limited
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Mentapp Solutions Limited
- Career Counselor/Sales Executives at ForteSoft Systems Limited
- Debt Recovery Representative At Mwanga Limited
- Legal Officer at BitPesa
- Client Relationship Manager at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- Project Implementation Engineer at Netcom Africa Limited
- Customer Support Staff at Broadshift