Our client requires the service of a professional Housekeep (Female)/Lady-in-waiting (who is able to attend to the client with integrity) for immediate employment.
(Job ref: HKLW2)
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos.
The job involves changing bed sheets in the house, put used clothes in the laundry basket as well as ensure they are washed, act as handy personnel to help with assigned task around the house. Keep the rooms stocked with clean cups, coffee supplies, towels, and other items, etc.
- run errands for employer
- sweep, scrub, mop and polish room/private living room floors
- vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies
- dust and polish furniture and fittings
- empty and clean trash containers from rooms
- clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers
- wipe down glass surfaces
- makeup beds and change linens as required
- sort, fold and put away clean laundry
- refill toilet paper rolls and hand soap in the bathrooms
- keep an eye out for issues such as burned-out light bulbs that need replacing, sometimes changing the bulbs or telling maintenance about the issues
- monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
- check stocking level of all consumables’ and replace to avoid stock out
Requirement Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
- time management and priority skills
- ability to work without supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Must have a minimum of 3 years housekeeping experience
- attention to detail
- listening skills
- planning and organizing
Method of Application
Salary is higher than the industry standard.
The position requires that the hired personnel ‘live – in/ be a resident of the building.
Experienced Female Housekeepers should forward updated CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘HKLW2’ as the subject of mail before 20th June 2019.