We are looking for a Regional Customer Service Delivery Manager to join a global brand. The successful candidate would have strong relationship management skills and ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered throughout the region.
You will be responsible for planning and implementing the remaining phased transition of all customer services activities in the region towards a centralised model.
Experience in Change Management is essential as you would be developing appropriate reporting mechanisms to fit in with the objectives of the UK Customer Service Head Office and provide periodic updates on key customer service performance measures in the region, to both regional and Service Delivery stakeholders.
Your role is not only a customer service delivery role but also a retention role ensuring that the corporate consumers are retained and implement any local interventions endorsed by the national office head.
In so doing, this job performs a pivotal role in ensuring the continuation of The company’s sustainable growth,
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience working or covering the Sub-Sahara, demonstrating thorough understanding of the market
- Knowledge of key customer service metrics and techniques for evaluation of customer service satisfaction and quality performance
- Strongly customer focused, displaying and fostering positive attitudes at all times
- Advanced interpersonal skills with the ability to understand and challenge internal customer needs and forge productive, trust based relationships with senior management across the organisation
- Good influencing skills in order to deliver change in the region
- Highly motivated, proactive and practical individual, able to work under pressure and balance various requests for assistance
- Call centre management experience, including high level reporting to senior management on key performance metrics
- Previous experience of managing the transition of Customer Service operations from a local to a more global model is desirable
- Experience of identifying and delivering process improvements in a customer service industry
- Experience of working across different countries and cultures with particular experience in the geographical territory the role supports
- Experience of managing others to drive performance
- Experience of managing and being managed remotely
PLEASE NOTE: Only apply for this role if you have the suitable experience and only those will be contacted