Vacancy at Action Aid International Nigeria
Posted on: 9 August, 2011
Deadline: 19 August, 2011
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
ActionAid Nigeria (AAN) is one of ActionAid Country Programmes. ActionAid is an International Non-Governmental Organization registered in the Netherlands with headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa. Action Aid International works in 50 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia and the Americas.22 of these country programmes, affiliates or associates are in Africa and are led by Africans. We have been doing development work on the continent since 1972 and in Nigeria since 1999. ActionAid works with the poor and excluded in Africa, promoting values and commitment in civil society, institution and governments with the aim of achieving structural changes in order to eradicate injustices and poverty in the world.
To effectively remain proactive and consolidate on the new country strategy, ANN is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of IASL Administrator.
Position: Impact Assessment & Shared Learning (IASL) Administrator
Responsible to: Impact Assessment & Shared Learning (IASL) Coordinator
* Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or arts/humanities
* Degree in Communication
* At least three years post NYSC experience some of which should be in Monitoring & Evaluation & knowledge management work.
* Experience in researching and analytical report writing
* Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook (MS Office in general) & experience in handling cash
* Experience in the use of SPSS tool
* Office administration experience
* Experience in working with international development of NGO agencies.
* Excellent analytical skill
* Ability to implement data management systems
* Fluency in spoken and written English language
* Highly numerate
* Excellent planning and prioritization skills
* Excellent (proven) interpersonal skills
* Experience in coordinating training/meetings
* Multi-tasking skills
* Negotiation skills
* Creative and takes initiative.
* Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
* Willing to work additional hours at crucial times.
* Team player
* Self motivated person able to work without close supervision
* Effectively promote the AAN’s mission values, and objectives
Method of Application
Only electronically completed application forms will be entertained and should be mailed to http://www.actionaid.org/nigeria/jobs/impact-assessment-shared-learning-iasl-administrator or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receipt of application forms is 19th August, 2011.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Applications will only be considered if submitted on AAN'S Standard Application forms.
Subject line of application e-mails must show position applied for and name of applicant with surname first.Applications that do not meet these guidelines will be automatically disqualified.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Administration and Logistics Assistant at Cuso International
- Latest Job Vacancy at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Consultancy Role at The Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Job Vacancy at The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)
- Latest Job Opportunity at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Human Resource Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Latest Job Opening at Oxfam
- Fresh Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF International