Careers at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Posted on: 10 June, 2014
Deadline: 20 June, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi as a sub sub-recipient (SSR) to FH1360 under the Global Fund grant is currently working in 10 states. The Global Fund Round 9 phase 2 grants focuses on the scaling up Gender sensitive prevention, treatment, care and support interventions for adults and children in Nigeria We are seeking qualified candidate for the following position:
Contract Type: Full term
No. Reqd.: 1
Location: Akwa Ibom
- The State Coordinator As part of the strategic team that directs the operations of GF Project III assigned state offices;
- S/He is responsible for program planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the interventions implemented by GF and its Partners in the assigned state Offices.
- S/He is accountable for judicious use of all resources entrusted with GF Project and its Partners in the assigned state Offices.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- BS/BA in public health, business administration, health sciences, behavioral sciences or its recognized equivalent with 7-9 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA degree in public health, business administration, health sciences, behavioral sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5-7 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multi cultural environments is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs (in the health sector) is highly desirable.
Method of Application
Please forward your resume (cv) and cover letter as a single document to AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org For detailed information, please visit our webpage at www.ahnigeria.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Vacancy closes 10 days after this publication. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AHNISimilar Jobs
- Programme Officer at the Rogan Leadership Foundation
- Job Opportunities at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Foreman, Telecommunication at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Team Leader - Nigeria at Mott MacDonald
- Job Vacancies at the International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Deputy Safety Advisor at the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)
- Request for Proposals at Neem Foundation
- Call for Bid at Mercy Corps