Careers in an Insurance Firm via Leading Edge Consulting
Posted on: 10 June, 2014
Deadline: 24 June, 2014
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Leading Edge Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client, is a fully capitalized and leading insurance company, run along modern management principles and best practices, within a technology-driven environment. It seeks to strengthen its Investment Management function by filling the vacant position of Investment Manager.
This is a middle management position in the company. It reports directly to the Head of Finance & Investment and has responsibility for Investment Management.
- Minimum of a good first degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or allied areas.
- The possession of a Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional Membership of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers of
- Nigeria (CISN) and membership of professional Accountancy bodies such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), are clearly advantageous.
- The possession of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification is highly desirable.
- Possession of a minimum of 10 years post-graduation cognate experience, 5 of which should be in a managerial capacity.
- The right candidate must be analytical, armed with quantitative skills, high in critical thinking and well grounded in basic accounting.
- He/She must demonstrate an excellent knowledge and understanding of the money, capital and real estate markets, financial analysis and portfolio management, amongst others.
- The candidate must be abreast of the current trends in the sector including the relevant regulatory framework and guidelines and demonstrate capacity to lead a team of professionals.
- The compensation attached to this position is competitive.
Method of Application
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send your application together with your comprehensive curriculum vitae. and evidence of your current annual remuneration package to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by courier within two weeks to:
Leading Edge Consulting
202 Awolowo Road - 3rd Floor
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leading Edge ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Business Development at Willis Towers Watson Nigeria Limited
- Operations Manager at an Insurance Firm - Workforce Group