Our client, is a fully capitalized and leading insurance company, run along modern management principles and best practices, within a technology-driven environment. It seeks to strengthen its Investment Management function by filling the vacant position of Investment Manager.
This is a middle management position in the company. It reports directly to the Head of Finance & Investment and has responsibility for Investment Management.
- Minimum of a good first degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or allied areas.
- The possession of a Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional Membership of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers of
- Nigeria (CISN) and membership of professional Accountancy bodies such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), are clearly advantageous.
- The possession of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification is highly desirable.
- Possession of a minimum of 10 years post-graduation cognate experience, 5 of which should be in a managerial capacity.
- The right candidate must be analytical, armed with quantitative skills, high in critical thinking and well grounded in basic accounting.
- He/She must demonstrate an excellent knowledge and understanding of the money, capital and real estate markets, financial analysis and portfolio management, amongst others.
- The candidate must be abreast of the current trends in the sector including the relevant regulatory framework and guidelines and demonstrate capacity to lead a team of professionals.
- The compensation attached to this position is competitive.
Method of Application
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send your application together with your comprehensive curriculum vitae. and evidence of your current annual remuneration package to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by courier within two weeks to:
Leading Edge Consulting
202 Awolowo Road - 3rd Floor
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.