PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
The Graphic Artist is responsible for:
• Concept development, execution of all creative deliverables for the firm including websites.
• Inter alia, the creation and design of brochures, invites, newsletters, proposals and presentations as well as multimedia presentations.
• Demonstrates knowledge, skill, and leadership in the design, creation, and application of graphics and visual communications.
• Graphic design diploma or comparable graphic design school certification.
• First degree in any discipline
• At least 3 years experience in graphic design.
• Project management experience and ability.
• Excellent working knowledge and understanding of Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw/Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Suite (FlashMX, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of Flash action scripting, fireworks, and Dreamweaver.
• Ability to think creatively and encourage continuous improvement of all tasks and duties.
• High level of quality control through various stages of the production process.
• Print knowledge.
• Ability to organise fairly complex source materials into simpler, integrated, coherent printed piece while maintaining the firm’s visual identity guidelines
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a pressurised and stressful environment.
• Initiative, go-getter attitude and proactive individual.
• Highly motivated, results-orientated individual.
• Enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing personality.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to take responsibility and ownership for development.
Click here to apply for this position