Official Reporters are experts at converting speech into readable text through the application of realtime technology, and their skills are sought in many settings including Court rooms; Parliaments.
1. Court/Parliamentary Reporter
2. Administrative Officer
1. We require dynamic and focused young men and women who wish to make carrier in Court/Parliamentary Reporting.
2. Experienced Administrative Officer
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 1st Degree or HND with a minimum of second Class Lower Division and must not be more than 28 years old.
- Must possess a minimum of Degree or HND in Business. Administration or related courses with a minimum of second class lower division and at least five years post NYSC Experience as an Admin officer.
Successful applicants for (1) above will be trained in the art of stenography at the end of which they would be employed by the Federal or State Government as Official Reporters in Courts and Parliaments
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should submit their CV and applications online to the address below not later than 1 week after the date of advertisement to:- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted applicants will be required to write an aptitude test on 3rd November, 2010 by 11.00 am at NAFS Training School at suite A10 Dansasari Plaza; Wuse Zone 4, Behind PHCN,