Visibility Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 6 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Guinness Nigeria Plc
Guinness Nigeria Plc has a clear aspiration of being recognized as the most celebrated business in the country. This will require a step change in our focus on shoppers/consumers and customers; fundamentally different relationships with our commercial partners and the total organisation putting a much greater customer focus into everything we do. A key contributor to the success of the Guinness Nigeria PLC strategic plan is an effective customer marketing team demonstrating industry leadership- translating trade strategy and brand game plans into a world class commercial plan – winning the visibility war at the point of purchase and meeting both trade and consumer needs.
Guinness Nigeria PLC - We are continuously interested in talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference to our business.
Guinness Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Reports To: Head Category Development
Purpose of Role
Deliver Sustainable Competitive advantage for GNPlc by:
- Supporting the definition of the GNPlc Portfolio Visibility strategy
- Translating the visibility strategy into Point of Sale Material (POSM) choices/Provide overall solution of Moment of Choice
- Managing effectiveness of End to end POSM process and budget; from design choices to in market execution
- Enabling Joint Value creation with customers via GNplc POSM solutions
- Winning at the MOC (Moment of Choice) via Brilliant POSM execution
- Translating the visibility strategy into Portfolio POSM choices
- Provide insights that guide category teams in strategic decisions
- Develop design solution for permanent POS materials.
- Work with category managers, marketing and design agency to come up with POSM design solutions for the categories.
- Incorporate Shopper/consumer/customer insights and category drivers for each category into the design solution. Collaborate and align with CM for respective categories.
- Category knowledge capability. Developing sound, executable capability on Category and Channel trends, shopper/consumer Insights and their translation into POSM design & Choices
- Insight Based POSM solutions by Channel. Translating sales & Category Drivers into POSM Design and choices that enables GNplc win at retail.
- Developing and providing the selling concepts (winning customer proposition) that enables filed sales to secure customer support for GNplc POSM solutions and deployment
- Activity Management. Design trade plans for visibility related activities with Cross functional teams to win with customers & channels and enable the sales force execute brilliantly.
- Coaching. Visibility training for Customer Marketing and field sales teams
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- A strong track record in field sales & customer marketing experience
- Strong capability and able to coach others in Insights, Sales Drivers, Outlet Segmentation and Managing Relationships
- A good understanding and strong capability to coach others on customer marketing fundamentals& Below The Line (BTL) process.
- Minimum 5yrs commercial experience in field sales & customer marketing
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Good track record on previous roles
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Guinness Nigeria PlcSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Internal Control at Fan Milk Plc
- Process Artisan - Brewing at SABmiller Plc
- Cyber Security Officer at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Tech Sales and Sales Process Analyst, West Africa BU at SABmiller Plc
- Branding, Advertising & Public Relations Officer at Denna Rossi Limited
- Current Job Placements at Erisco Foods Limited
- Master Data Analyst and Factory Scheduler at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- EHS Risk & Performance Coordinator at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)