Visibility Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 6 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Guinness Nigeria Plc
Guinness Nigeria Plc has a clear aspiration of being recognized as the most celebrated business in the country. This will require a step change in our focus on shoppers/consumers and customers; fundamentally different relationships with our commercial partners and the total organisation putting a much greater customer focus into everything we do. A key contributor to the success of the Guinness Nigeria PLC strategic plan is an effective customer marketing team demonstrating industry leadership- translating trade strategy and brand game plans into a world class commercial plan – winning the visibility war at the point of purchase and meeting both trade and consumer needs.
Guinness Nigeria PLC - We are continuously interested in talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference to our business.
Guinness Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Reports To: Head Category Development
Purpose of Role
Deliver Sustainable Competitive advantage for GNPlc by:
- Supporting the definition of the GNPlc Portfolio Visibility strategy
- Translating the visibility strategy into Point of Sale Material (POSM) choices/Provide overall solution of Moment of Choice
- Managing effectiveness of End to end POSM process and budget; from design choices to in market execution
- Enabling Joint Value creation with customers via GNplc POSM solutions
- Winning at the MOC (Moment of Choice) via Brilliant POSM execution
- Translating the visibility strategy into Portfolio POSM choices
- Provide insights that guide category teams in strategic decisions
- Develop design solution for permanent POS materials.
- Work with category managers, marketing and design agency to come up with POSM design solutions for the categories.
- Incorporate Shopper/consumer/customer insights and category drivers for each category into the design solution. Collaborate and align with CM for respective categories.
- Category knowledge capability. Developing sound, executable capability on Category and Channel trends, shopper/consumer Insights and their translation into POSM design & Choices
- Insight Based POSM solutions by Channel. Translating sales & Category Drivers into POSM Design and choices that enables GNplc win at retail.
- Developing and providing the selling concepts (winning customer proposition) that enables filed sales to secure customer support for GNplc POSM solutions and deployment
- Activity Management. Design trade plans for visibility related activities with Cross functional teams to win with customers & channels and enable the sales force execute brilliantly.
- Coaching. Visibility training for Customer Marketing and field sales teams
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- A strong track record in field sales & customer marketing experience
- Strong capability and able to coach others in Insights, Sales Drivers, Outlet Segmentation and Managing Relationships
- A good understanding and strong capability to coach others on customer marketing fundamentals& Below The Line (BTL) process.
- Minimum 5yrs commercial experience in field sales & customer marketing
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Good track record on previous roles
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Guinness Nigeria PlcSimilar Jobs
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Head of Agribusiness - DIAGEO
- Field Sales Executives at Voda Paints Limited
- Graduate ICT Assistant at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Electrical Engineers at JMG Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Fleet Store Officers - NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Promotions Officer at SABMiller Plc
- Jobs at Kimberly-Clark
- Latest Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited