Mechanical/Electrician Technician at Rapid Facilities Management Limited
Posted on: 6 June, 2014
Deadline: 19 June, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Rapid Facilities Management
Rapid Facilities Management Limited - We are a team of Facilities Management professionals determined to set new standards in our sector.
We have over eighteen years of building services experience, both local and international which we deploy for the smooth and efficient running of your office, factory, hotel, hospital or other buildings. Our relentless pursuit of best practice means you can focus on your core activities whilst we take away the hassle of running your buildings.
Rapid Facilities Management Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Hands on manufacture, maintenance, installation, service and repair to a varied range of diesel driven generating sets, diesel generator control systems and associated equipment including turbochargers and fuel injection equipment.
- The work can be of a physically demanding nature.
- Working at various site locations within Lagos and extensive travel throughout Nigeria
- Carry out fault diagnosis and carry out forward planning on assigned work/projects
- Ensure most economical and effective layout of electrical installations together with achieving high level of productivity in work assigned.
- Ensure operatives, apprentices and assistants under control carry out all works to required standards
- Ensure spares or materials lists are compiled in good time for work assigned
- Ensure having adequate hand tools to carry out duties
- Ensure all resources allocated are safely and securely stored while in possession and ensure that returned in a reasonable and appropriate timescales.
- Carrying out site visits as and when requested by the Head of Operations
- Carry out on-call responsibilities on a rota basis
- Conduct self in a manner, which maintains and enhances working relationship with customer and where possible, capitalise on any networking opportunities to promote the Company and its services.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rapid Facilities ManagementSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketer at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Plumbers at Willco
- Investment Analyst at 77 Infrastructure Partners
- Jobs at Mosaic Limited
- Content Writer/Admin at Adegbonmire & Associates
- Graduate Marketing Executives at Crovation Limited
- Web Developer/Digital Marketing Strategist at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Pishon Properties Limited