Keystone Bank is a full service commercial bank wholly owned by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) and was granted banking license on August 5, 2011, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). The Bank has met and exceeded all capital and capital adequacy requirements of the CBN and assumed the deposit liabilities, certain other liabilities and assets of former Bank PHB Plc, following the revocation of the erstwhile bank's operating License by the CBN.
Keystone Bank is recruiting to fill the position of :
Job Position: Applications Developer
Specialization: Information Technology
Job Level: Experienced Hire
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Required Banking Experience: No Experience Required
To optimize HCM processes using automation as a key resource
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Automate processes in line with the group’s strategic objectives/goals and with the aim of optimizing workflow synergies
- Design, code, test, debug, document, and maintain programs within a formal methodology structure.
- Determine solution feasibility and alternatives within specified requirements
- Develop implementation plan and schedules in conjunction with project team
- Develop program/system interface specifications
- Ensure process/user manuals are documented /distributed to facilitate implementation of new procedures by affected jobholders/organizational units
- Facilitate HCM solution vendor evaluation, selection, and negotiation processes
- Oversee pilot-testing of redesigned processes/procedures to ensure implementation objectives are achieved in a cost efficient manner
- Perform other duties as assigned by Unit Head
- Perform unit and system testing and participate in system/application walk-through prior to implementation
- Prepare flowcharts and block diagrams; assist in defining and analyzing problems
- Provide necessary documentation for implementation of system
- Review HCM processes and implement process improvements.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Efficiency of HR processes
- Functionality and ease of use of automated HR systems
- Internal customer satisfaction levels
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- First degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- MCTS SQL SERVER, ASP.NET, ITIL V3 FOUNDATION any other revelant professional qualification will be an added advantage
Skills And Competencies:
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Proficiency in VB.NET, C#, MSSQL
- Ability to work well within a team
- Demonstrated experience with current systems analysis principles, methods, procedures, practices, tools and techniques and project management principles.
- Demonstrated software development experience
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- Highly developed conceptual, analytical, and innovative problem-solving ability; demonstrated ability to handle complex knowledge management issues
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Knowledge and understanding of the relationships between the Unit, other Bank units and external clients
- Proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments and to assist in implementing new systems.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale