- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Maintenance Supervisor at the Blowfish Group
Posted on: 26 May, 2019
Deadline: 31 May, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Blowfish Hotel
The Blowfish Group - In the heart of Victoria Island, the Blowfish Group brings you the world in one place. Hospitality and leisure, backed by a truly international team of industry professionals. Global standards and the warmth of Nigerian hospitality perfected over time. With our unique approach to servicing, we offer high-end hospitality and leisure carefully tailored with love to suit our customers’ requirements. Our group offers a wide range of services throughout various facilities
- Monitor the number of times a specific repair must be repeated. Determine course of action
- Tour property daily to look for needed maintenance and liability hazards and report to maintenance Manager.
- Ordering supplies and managing maintenance budget.
- Trouble shoot periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance and Prepare weekly maintenance schedules
- Report daily to the GM on maintenance and areas of concern
- Coordinate the workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing and other hotel systems.
- Carry out demonstration for staff on proper and safe use of an equipment
- Responsible for the acquisition and proper storage of all necessary tools and equipment used by maintenance team
- Keep record of staff maintenance request in both manual and computerized form for easy retrieval and report to the GM
- Supervise the installation of any major equipment acquired and coordinate its regular maintenance and servicing
- Perform routine electrical and water readings
- Generally, carries out preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance
- Report to the GM on any admin issues as it affects the group
- Supervise tradesmen/Technicians during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers)
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
- Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations).
- Proven experience as maintenance supervisor or similar role
- Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.)
- Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities.
- Computer savvy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Higher National Diploma/Degree from a vocational school.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Maintenance Supervisor" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Blowfish HotelSimilar Jobs
- Deputy General Manager (DGM), Cinemas Operations at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas
- Fresh Vacancies at Spanish Villa Hotel
- Pastry Chef at Soprom Hotel and Suites
- Quality Control/ Quality Assurance Supervisor at Genesis
- Fresh Jobs at The Cromwell Courtyard Hotel
- Manager - Food & Beverage I at Marriott International
- Accountant at Viva Cinemas
- Operations Manager at The Cinema Exhibitors Association of Nigeria (CEAN)