Creative Content Architect (Business Development Manager) at Afrihood Development Company
Posted on: 26 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Afrihood Development Company
Afrihood is a Hightech Real Estate Development Company established to provide realistic estate solutions particularly to the middle class. We are poised to give every African regardless of class, a taste of luxury, excellence and modern living style
We are in search of a highly creative, confident and task-oriented Architect to join our company as her Creative Content Architect (Business Development Manager). This role essentially involves the following:
- Translate business and marketing objectives into cohesive, eye-catching digital and manual campaigns that are clear, compelling, and effectively drive results based on our KPIs.
- 3D rendering and animation of real estate projects
- Design a variety of marketing assets including live-action/animated videos, digital ads, landing page designs, site graphics, social media graphics, banners, static and rich banner ads, printed collateral, brochures, event graphics, and much more.
- Supplying of the created online and offline campaign materials to affiliates and coordination of affiliates campaign activities across marketing platforms
- Internet marketing including social media ads and engagement and email marketing.
- Be able to multitask between various projects and meet deadlines. Be comfortable working across any content format - you’re at ease rendering a 3D project, building project animation, building social media content or creating a sales pitch
- Contribute to the evolution of the website design, customer experience, and brand story.
- Be an informed and vocal advocate of great design and drive adherence to brand guidelines.
- Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real results
Key Performance Indicators:
- Daily Increment of Customers and Affiliate Leads
- Net Growth
- Prospecting Pipeline
- Revenue Increase
- Increased Reach
- Minimum of 3 years in rendering and animating Building and architectural designs and models
- Minimum 3years experience designing video content, professional emails, web page design, social media graphics, design layouts for case studies, white papers, eBooks etc.
- Fluency with the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop are your constant companions.
- Fluency with CAD and BIM software like Revit, V-Ray, 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD etc.
- Knowledge of photography, audio editing & video production. You’ve used Premiere Pro, After Effects or tools like them.
- Experience working with front-end web developers, familiarity with tools like Sketch. You’re all about bringing responsive design to life.
- Familiarity with industry standard marketing metrics and KPIs used to measure successful campaigns and marketing tactics.
- Excellent grammar and rudimentary editing skills - you never let typos go unnoticed.
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation systems is appreciated (no programming or system administration skills needed).
- Experience with all facets of digital content publishing and best practices.
- Must be extremely well-organized, capable of handling multiple details simultaneously, and able to easily move between strategic and tactical work.
- Familiarity with Search Engine Marketing and Optimization strategies
- Self-starter who takes initiative and ownership.
- Conversant and comfortable with principles of digital design, writing and editing.
- Excellent communications skills across all modes written, verbal, in-person and virtual presentation
Method of Application
Appliocants should write convincingly why he/she should be chosen for this role and send a link containing His/Her design portfolio to: email@example.com with the Subject "Creative Content Architect Application."
- Do not send your CV
- Portfolio should contain 3D renders, Animation and graphic designs for social media engagement and print.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Afrihood Development CompanySimilar Jobs
- Internal Control Officer at CITITRUST Development Partners Plc
- Project Management Trainees at Brookstone Property
- Customer Support Administrator at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
- Job Openings at Coinbox Limited
- Business Development Executives at Bustom Homes and Property Limited
- Accountant at Willco Property Management
- Agent Call at Ventures Park
- Customer Service Executive at PropertyPro.ng