Performance Improvement Manager - Finance at Ernst & Young
Posted on: 6 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ernst and Young
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
You will experience on-going professional development through our world-class learning and mentor programs, building your global network and our flexible culture. All of this to guarantee our employee value proposition holds true for you – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- As Performance Improvement Manager - Finance, you'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
- With guidance from partners, directors and senior managers, you'll identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young.
- By drawing on your skills and experience, you'll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
- You'll actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives.
- In line with our commitment to quality, you'll consistently drive projects to completion and confirm that work is of a high quality.
- Your role in leading teams - or parts of teams - on engagements will depend on the size of engagement.
- When working on engagements, you'll report to higher levels of management, who will expect you to anticipate and identify risks, and escalate any issues as appropriate.
Technical skills requirements
You'll have knowledge and experience of a number of the following areas:
- Finance transformation
- Balanced scorecard
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Performance measurement and performance management
- Business performance reporting
- Cost to serve
- Cost reduction
- Shared service centre and business process outsourcing
- Financial statement close
You'll have knowledge and experience in one or more of Ernst & Young's priority industry sectors:
- Government & Public Sector
- Consumer Products
- Industrial Products
- Communications & Entertainment
- Demonstrated track record with a blue chip consulting organization and/or blue chip organization
- Professional accountancy qualification or equivalent
- Strong academic record including a degree
- Demonstrated experience in business development
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ernst and YoungSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Experienced Business Development Personnel at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Financial Controller at Nimbus Resource Solutions
- Executive Drivers at Skyborne Limited
- Web/Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Job Openings at Thelightville Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Rutotech International
- Entry-level Front Desk Officers at Bleuapple Consulting