- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Projectionist at Filmhouse Limited
Posted on: 24 May, 2019
Deadline: 25 May, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Filmhouse Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of:
(A) Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites
(B) Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management
(C) Film Distribution: Rights Aquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development
Projectionists are responsible for supporting the Technical Manager with the effective management of the Technical operation within the Projection department. To support the Technical Manager in ensuring that targets and standards are met or exceeded. They will contribute to quality of service given to our Guests by the delivery of a high standard of presentation through highly trained and skilled Technicians.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- To deliver quality Presentation of all screen activity, through both Sound and Projection by ensuring that all relevant processes are followed to the required standard, exceeding guest expectations.
- To deliver minimum show loss by ensuring that all relevant maintenance processes are followed to the required standard on all departmental Sound & Projection equipment.
- To assist the Technical Manager in maximising the performance of all Technical employees by leading, developing teamwork and through effective training & performance management.
- To maintain the safety of Guests and employees by complying with Odeon Standards, Health & Safety and Environment legislation relevant to their department and meeting all other statutory requirements.
- To champion, implement and sustain Technical and Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiatives, ensuring that these are communicated effectively to all employees within the Technical environment.
- To review information/reports to seek opportunities for preventing loss, ensure the security of assets, Guests and employees at all times. Ensuring that equipment and processes are used effectively and procedures followed consistently.
- To inform and communicate effectively with the Technical Team and provide feedback to the Technical Manager & Management Team on Technical performance.
- To assist the Technical Manager in the maintenance of, operation and care of all critical and non-critical lighting.
- To assist the Technical Manager in the selection, recruitment and induction of new projection employees.
Qualification and Experience
- The right candidate must have a minimum of OND from a recognized institution.
- IT skills
- Excellent customer skill.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com with the subject Projectionist :Port-Harcourt.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Filmhouse Cinemas LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Deputy General Manager (DGM), Cinemas Operations at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas
- Fresh Vacancies at Spanish Villa Hotel
- Pastry Chef at Soprom Hotel and Suites
- Quality Control/ Quality Assurance Supervisor at Genesis
- Fresh Jobs at The Cromwell Courtyard Hotel
- Manager - Food & Beverage I at Marriott International
- Accountant at Viva Cinemas
- Operations Manager at The Cinema Exhibitors Association of Nigeria (CEAN)