Business Tax Compliance Senior at Ernst & Young
Posted on: 6 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ernst and Young
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
You will experience on-going professional development through our world-class learning and mentor programs, building your global network and our flexible culture. All of this to guarantee our employee value proposition holds true for you – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- As a Business Tax Compliance Senior, you'll make technical contributions to business tax compliance engagements and internal projects.
- You'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
- You may participate in preparing or reviewing income tax returns for complex organizations in diverse and specialized industries; identifying tax savings and risk reducing opportunities for consideration and implementation; preparing or reviewing the statutory accounts for a domestic or foreign client; and preparing estimated tax liabilities to assist the client in meeting its tax payment obligations.
- Working with supervision, you'll contribute to presenting our work and its findings to the client.
- With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate.
- Working closely with colleagues, you'll determine whether the work is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our Quality & Risk Management (Q&RM) guidelines.
- As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture, coaching and counseling junior team members to help them develop.
Technical skills requirements
- Commercial, legislative and industry knowledge
- Ability to apply our global compliance process and tools
- Ability to apply Q&RM procedures
- Relevant public accounting or industry experience
- Professional accountancy qualification [describe specific requirements] or working towards gaining one
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ernst and YoungSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited