Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning about 180 countries.
In 2012, Atlas Copco had 39 800 employees and revenues of BSEK 90.5 (BEUR 10.5). Atlas Copco is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm exchange.
We are looking to recruit candidates for the position of Area Sales Manager for our Multibrand air Compressors. This person will manage the area and propose and implement strategy to develop the business. She/he will be able to deliver strong profitable growth in a fast growing but demanding market. This position reports to Regional Multibrand Manager Middle East Africa.
She/he will have for mission:- Achieve ambitious sales targets in the area under responsibility- Maintain regular contact with distributors- Organize customer visits with distributor representatives to give support in the sales and aftermarket process- Organize regional sales training in coordination with Multibrand International organization. - Aggressively and continuously recruit new distributors- Closely monitor and report the competitor activities in the area- Set and review the sales targets for each distributor in the area- Maintain the regular reporting of sales activities
- Sales experience to distributors for a technical product- Know-how about industry environment- Solid experience in managing distributor channels and developing long term relations- Proven experience in developing and delivering sales training to distributor staff- Experience in sales territory management - Experience in compressed air technology or related products will be an asset
- Fluent in English, communicative skills in French (And other language) will be an advantage- Strong PC skills with MS Office and Lotus Notes- Driving license
- Four years for business degree or equivalent experience in working life. Technical education preferred
- Have excellent negotiation and communication skills (listening, influencing, persuading)- Outstanding organizational skills- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality in daily operation- Competent and confident ; ability to maintain effectiveness - Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability- Good team player
- Prepared to travel extensively- Territory: Nigeria and Ghana
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.