Jos University Teaching Hospital invites applications from suitably qualified Medical Doctors for admission into the Residency Training Programme of Jos University Teaching Hospital.
The Residency Training Programme will be in the underlisted Clinical Departments:
- Chemical Pathology
- Community Medicine
- Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Family Medicine
- Medical Microbiology
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Orthopaedics & Trauma
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
Applicants seeking admission into te Residency Training Programme must possess the following:
- Evidence of graduation from any accredited medical school
- Evidence of passing primary examination of either the National or West African Postgraduate Medical College in the candidate's chosen field of specialization
- Evidence of registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Evidence of current annual practicing license, and
- Evidence of NYSC discharge certificate or exemption as the case may be.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward two (2) copies of their Application along with photocopies of credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting the following:
- Full names
- Place and date of birth
- Permanent Home address
- State of origin
- Local Government Area
- Contact address
- Phone number(s)
- E-mail address
- Marital status
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Extra curricular activities
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, whose report should be forwarded separately in sealed envelopes.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked "AppIication for Residency Training in ..." (State the Department) at the top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Director of Administration,
Jos University Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B. 2076, Jos,
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview.
- Previous applications submitted are not valid.