Content Developer/ Social Media Manager at Broadshift Technologies Limited
Posted on: 21 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Broadshift Technologies Limited
Broadshift is a premium design company that focuses on quality, innovation, & speed. We utilize technology to deliver results and grow our clients businesses. We pride ourselves in great work ethic, integrity, and end-results. Over the years Broadshift has been able to create stunning, award winning designs therefore allowing our clients to obtain an overall better web presence.
- Develop interesting content for company blog
- Create content for the different social media platform.
- Write compelling sales copy that would make customers / potential customers take action.
- Manage and grow social media pages
- Write creative and compelling newsletters.
- Drive sales through social media platform.
- Working closely with all teams to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content online throughout the year.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimized copy.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Ability to deliver creative content.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Someone who is highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Broadshift Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
- Senior DevOps Engineer at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Jobs at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Driver at ICT Cart Limited
- Application Support Consultant / Developer at iBez Nigeria
- Software Developer at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Senior Field Officer at Kobo360
- Tailor at Divergent Enterprise