Accountant at A. T. Accounting
Posted on: 21 May, 2019
Deadline: 21 May, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at A. T. Accounting
A. T. Accounting is looking to fill the below position
We are hiring a suitable qualified Accountant with one or two years’ experience in similar role.
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records.
- Prepare financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Verify financial transactions with banks and carry out cash lodgment
- Reconciliation of daily sales with sales personnel record
- Forecast and preparation of budgets
- Payroll calculation and disbursement
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices and ensure timely payment
- Issue invoices, confirms payment and maintain proper record of payment receipts
- Assist with documentation of purchased supplies and equipment as authorized by management
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly; works with production team to achieve this
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank transaction.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Issue financial statements
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain the annual budget
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Prepare and update product costing and pricing.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
- An ICAN, ACCA or AAT certification is a strong advantage.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent and Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Smart and Energetic.
- Social and being able to work with a team.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications. (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good sense of judgment, result-oriented, self-motivated with evident analytical and strategic thinking ability.
- Ability to proffer solutions under pressure
- Good project management, planning, organization and grate attention to detail.
- Technical competence in Accounting Software such as QuickBooks and Sage, Etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about A. T. AccountingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Baobab Microfinance Bank
- Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- IT Support Officer at VFD Group Plc
- Finance Manager at Jiret Credit Services
- Bank Teller at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Fresh Jobs at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Chief Economist and Vice President, ECVP at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)