- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Senior, Sales and Business Development at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 21 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant - Our client is a startup Solar and Energy company in Nigeria that offers latest generation Solar and Energy products and services.
Zip/Postal Code: 234
Job Type: Full time
- An opportunity for a seasoned Sales and Business Development Lead, to join a startup Solar and Energy company. The job holder would build and lead a team that would manage existing relationship, closing new businesses to achieve the company’s quarterly and annual target.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining accurate documentation for the Business Development department.
- Maintain various reports regarding database of tenders, pre-qualifications and competitors in the marketplace.
- Stay informed of business environments and industry trends, providing the company with feasibility studies, market intelligence and business analysis to determine the organization’s position in the marketplace and guide in proper business decisions.
- Assist in developing a marketing strategy towards achieving business objectives.
- Identify prospective clients and opportunities in the marketplace through various sources Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Ensures professional presentation of company’s document of policies, procedures, work history etc.
- Develop and manage business relationship
Bonus compensation would be 2% of the sum of gross receipt quarterly; to be paid at the end of the preceding quarter. Example: Assume sum of sales for 1st quarter is N20m, then the bonus payment at the end of 2nd quarter is N400,000.
- Target dependent. The successful candidate would work with management to accommodate flexible hours to achieve targets.
- Graduate degree is a Must. An MBA or similar advanced education would be an enhancement
- Business, management, media, advertisement and or marketing (5+ year experience)
- Computer, engineering, banking and or technology (3+ year experience)
- Own vehicle
- You will need to have:
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- A good level of numeracy
- A full driving license
- The company would compensate the employed based on verified miles travelled for company appointments Only.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Alan & Grant career website on alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Senior Automation Specialist at Aeti Power Systems And Controls Limited
- Baker Hughes (GE Nigeria) SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program
- Lead Software Developer at Rensource Energy
- Project Manager - Installation at General Electric Nigeria
- Regional ICT Support Engineer at the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC PLC)
- Surveyor at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Learning & Development Personnel at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) PLC
- Business Development Roles at AETI Power Systems and Control Limited