Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the staffing division of the Hobark group. HIL delivers complete recruitment solution for all segments of the Oil & Gas industry. These tailored solutions include everything from the initial client briefing to the final candidate, or project group, offer.
As leaders & innovators in oil drilling consultancy, we encourage continuous progression in order to continue to satisfy the broad range of services the market demands.
The role shall cover duties applicable in the base office, on-shore drilling and/or offshore drilling locations. It covers services outlined but not limited to the following scope of work:
• Review Drilling & Completion Job programs & ensure full compliance to company rules before implementation
• Ensure compliance with the company rule compliance dossier
• Keep Downgraded Situation Register and follow up of derogations in liaison with DCD Asset teams.
• Ensure relevant DGS & Derogation dossiers are included in well programs
• Ensure management of change document is prepared by DCD teams & approved before implementation.
• Promote the awareness of company rules within DCD teams and ensure new rules, GM & GS are socialized.
• Challenge established practices to achieve continuous quality improvement
• Participate to pre-spud meetings to re-enforce messages on compliance with Rules, JRA, and Barriers and present the derogations in place for the wells by the operations team
• Participate in DCD audits and Call for Tender processes to ensure compliance with company rule
• Ensure proper Rig-up and Spread layout of Site location are in line with Company Rule
• Follow up rig operations by making regular field visits to Rig: Check for Anomalies
• Follow up rig operations by making regular field Visits to Rigless location: Check for Anomalies
• Ensure compliance to Company rule on temporary lines: Whenever temporary lines are made.
• Participate in Monthly HSE meetings on the Rig and pre-spud meetings.
• Participate to Cause Tree Analysis
• Participate in Quarterly meeting
• Participate in Rig inspection and compliance to company rules
• Follow up installation and hook up of equipment on the rig. Ensure all equipment meets group quality standards and is inspected/ tested
• Participate in HAZID/ HAZOP meetings and workgroups
• Participate in contractor equipment audit prior to delivery
• Assist DCSI in Rig acceptance process
• Anticipate inspection of Contractor equipment using the Rig 10 Day Look-ahead Prognosis
• Inspect Contractor's equipment at Contractor Base to ensure fit-for-purpose prior to Pre-Mob
• Inspect Contractor's equipment at rig site to ensure fit-for-purpose Pre-Job prior to Program Execution
• Assist DCSSV for supervision of special or critical operations on the rig when required.
• Inspect Company owned equipment
• Report anomalies concerning service quality via the Event Reporting system into SYNERGI
• Utilize SQI Database for logging service quality issues per contractor
• Implement the company QAQC procedures
• Manage the Well equipment inspectors
• Ensure Company's QAQC requirements are applied
• Liaise with JV Pre-Mob Inspection Team for QAQC RA/EX/DG Load-outs
• Participate in Root Cause Analysis Investigations when appropriate to Contractor Quality failure
• Port Harcourt
• 4 weeks x 4 weeks rotational scheme for 2 personnel (back to back)
• Nationality : Nigerian
• Country of Residence: Nigeria
• Minimum Qualification: Diploma/Technician
• Mandatory HSE & Professional Trainings/Certifications: BOSIET or equivalent;
• Good oral, written presentation and communication skill in English language;
• Must be PC literate with word processing and spread sheet applications in a Window environment;
• Good knowledge of QAQC Control procedure to help in equipment inspection and onsite follow-up;
• Good knowledge of HSE procedures as regards drilling materials/equipment.
• Minimum years of Experience: 10 years
• Mandatory Field of Experience: Drilling; rig experience; drilling material/equipment
(Operations superintendent or Toolpusher)
• Fitness Certificate: Medical
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.