Chemiron International Limited was established in 1987 and is a household brand today. Our commitment and business purpose is clear to provide a medium of healthcare, which is quite simply, superior in quality and delivers real health value to our consumers.
A foremost pharmaceutical company in Nigeria located in Ikeja, Lagos has the following vacancies for immediate employment
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant product knowledge.
- Enthusiasm, interest & passion for Product research & Product review on website.
- Must be fluent in product detailing.
- Should have the analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver company guidelines on all aspects related to product applications, quality & Promotion.
- Trust on Brand image & confidence to deliver the Instructions.
- Ability to plan various activities &quality meetings in assigned location.
- To achieve the required coverage of customers at all levels (Distributors, doctors, sub distributors & Retail shops)
- Candidates need to be creative & innovative to promote Chemiron as a product & Brand to create awareness & demand.
- Candidates should be able to convince the customers & to do the quality meetings.
- Candidates should have good interpersonal skills to maintain a good relationship with the customers.
- Candidates should be able to explain product benefits to the customers.
- Candidates should be responsible for daily reports to the HOD and Managers.
- Candidates should be able to achieve weekly targets.
- B.Sc (Biochemistry)/B.Pharma/Biotech/Microbiology & Sales with 1-2 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Eligible candidates apply on-line specifying- city/state of interest/residence to:
The HR Manager
Chemiron International Limited
Plot 12, Block B, Metal Box Road,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.