Massive Graduate Banking Jobs At Workforce Management Centre (Over 50 Positions)
Posted on: 5 June, 2014
Deadline: 10 June, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre (WFMC): Our Client, a Leading Multinational Financial Bank in her pursuit of Excellence and Expansion is looking to hire Sales Executives responsible for new business opportunities.
Specialization: Sales & Marketing
Available Slots: Above 50
- Engage with potential new customers to open new deposit accounts and build relationship with the Bank
- Identify and understand the product needs of the customer
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the customer
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- First Degree or its equivalent from any recognized polytechnic (HND or OND) in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower and Lower Credit Respectively.
- Minimum of 1 year post-graduate experience in sales and marketing
- Strong organizational and team building skills, attention to detail and ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Head, Technical Operations at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Analyst at BetaPlus Int'l Synergy Limited
- Financial Accountants at Afterschool Center for Career Development
- Career Opportunities at Accion Microfinance Bank
- Internal Control Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruiting for Digital Champs
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)