Credit Analyst at Trafalgar Associates Limited (Kwikpay Credit)
Posted on: 20 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Trafalgar Associates Limited (Kwikpay Credit)
The Kwikpay Credit Team of Trafalgar Associates, a financial services and Consulting firm is located on Lagos Island and we facilitate short-term loan assistance to consumers. We are seeking energetic, business-focused individuals ready to take on new challenges and promote emergency loan services of our company.
We also need a Loan Staff that has experience in loan disbursement and collections, preferably someone that has worked in retail banking/microfinance/money lending Companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Credit Agents and applicants through the process from application to close.
- Interview and counsel clients and Agents for the purpose of accurately completing the application and ensure that all required information has been received and verified.
- Research and evaluate Credit applicant's financial status, references, credit and risk to determine the eligibility of the application.
- Inform and educate applicants and Agents on lending policies, requirements and terms.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, Bank Statements and other financial information.
- Daily contact with existing Agents and clients to generate new and repeat business.
- Provide exceptional level of customer service.
- Consistently meet or exceed established goals.
- Consistently seek opportunities and provide recommendations for continuous improvement and personal improvement.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Thorough knowledge of customer care techniques and processes.
- Strong sales aptitude.
- Strong knowledge of lending standards and practices.
- Exceptional analytical and listening skills.
- Ability to interact with diverse group of people.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with peers, senior management and other departments in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain composure and stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to plan well and organize work for self and others.
- Basic understanding of computer Applications (Windows, Excel, Word, Operating Systems and the Internet).
Education and Qualifications
- Degree Holder or equivalent required
- Minimum two (2) years' work experience in a similar role and must have experience in loan disbursement and collections, preferably someone that has worked in retail banking/microfinance/money lending Companies.
Method of Application
Send your detailed CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Trafalgar Associates Limited (Kwikpay Credit)Similar Jobs
- Poultry Manager at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Retail Business Officer at Beacongate Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Longbridge Technologies Limited
- Jobs at Invent Alliance Limited
- Investment Advisor at Alan & Grant
- Receptionist at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Latest Jobs at a Leading School - OrgLearning Consult
- Sales Manager at HT-Limited