Construction Project Manager at ARBICO Plc
Posted on: 20 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Arbico Plc
ARBICO Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Over the years, the company has been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multinational companies, industrial groups, as well as high-net worth individuals.
Job Location: Eket
- Ideal candidate should have a first degree in civil engineering, be a certified project manager with not less than 10 years hands-on experience.
- He should have vast experience in project time control, schedules, cost, safety codes and quality of civil works (ISO9001:2015).
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send cv to email@example.com immediately
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Arbico PlcSimilar Jobs
- Real Estate Business Development Executive at Workarena
- Project Manager at An Interior Design Consulting Firm
- Business Development Manager at Teal Harmony Limited
- Digital Marketer at Chuvie Decor
- Business Development Executive at Western Development Company Limited (WDCL)
- Business Development Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Opportunities at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Accountant at Efficacy Construction Company Limited