IT Support Specialist at Willers Solutions Limited
Posted on: 20 May, 2019
Deadline: 21 May, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas Servicing firm is looking to fill the position of:
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Min of B.Sc Degree or its Equivalent in Computer Science/Engineering or any related discipline.
- Min of 2 years Proven experience as an IT Support Specialist.
- Must have any 2 of the following Professional Qualifications.. CCIE, ITIL Foundation,CCIP,CCNA,CCNP.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV in “Ms Word Format” to: email@example.com Using "IT Support Specialist" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be Shortlisted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Treasury Lead at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- Job Vacancies at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Business Planning Analyst at Jagal Group
- Latest Jobs at Aldelia Group
- Electrical Engineer at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Trading Operator at a Renowned Oil & Gas Company - Aquarian Consult Limited