Admin Officer at Nonos Catering Service
Posted on: 20 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Nonos Catering Service
Nonos Catering Service is loking to fill the role below
An Admin Officer oversees centralized operations thereby ensuring operations run smoothly within the departments of any company.
Can you plan long and short-term maintenance needs?
Do you have communication skills great enough to enable you direct facilities staff, including janitorial services, supervise the procurement and utilization of resources and also welcome visitors to the Office?
If your answer is yes, then our company is seeking qualified candidates to fill this role.
- You will be responsible for managing all staff subordinate to you in the organization and ensure that they fulfill all their duties and obligations according to the rules of Nonos.
- To ensure that all staff maintain good conduct always in the discharge of their duties
- Responsible to constantly bringing new ideas that will help to grow the company and attract new customers on a daily basis
- Responsible for sending emails, invoices, and receipts to clients with the approval of the MD and accountant
- Ensure that the food quality is up to standard
- Ensure that food is well presented and served hot at all times
- You are expected to address all complaints from staff and customers efficiently and effectively
- You are to oversee the activities of the cooks, cleaners, drivers, waiters and suppliers
- Knowledge of Excel is essential(basics)
- Candidate should reside with Victoria Island, Lekki or Ajah axis
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nonos Catering ServiceSimilar Jobs
- Store Executive at Grubbix Catering Services
- Field Trainer at Food Concepts Plc
- Account Officer at Food Concepts
- Dispatch Rider at Kaldi Africa
- Driver at Breadish Bakery - Fordeo Foods
- Latest Vacancies at Breadish Bakery
- Jobs at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Chef/Cook - Chinese and African in a Reputable Food Company