Vacancies at Conoil Plc
Posted on: 5 June, 2014
Deadline: 19 June, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Conoil
As one of the most formidable names in Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry, we require vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to re-invigorate our accounting and internal control team.
- Provide independent assessment on the achievement of ttle business objectives of the reqion and the adequacies of its system and controls.
- Conduct risk assessn1ent reviews, from time to time, to determine Key Audit Areas.
- Conduct independent appraisal to review the company's accounting, financial and other operations.
- Obtain analyze and appraise evidentiary data as basis for informed, objective opinion on the adequacy/effectiveness or otherwise of the system under review.
- Conduct and report en specific investigations relating to complaints, allegations. etc in the business region.
- Ensure confidentiality of audit information/reports.
- Liaise, from time to time with Business Heads of rht' area, within tM region to get profitability report. budget of the areas etc for review.
- Monthly review of depot operational activities within the region.
- Perform other activities, as may be assigned, from time to time, by the Company Group Head, Internal Audit.
Key Performance Indicator
Compliance with the Internal Audit methodology and IIA Standard Accuracy of Audit Findings and Report.
Knowledge & Sklls Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- High degree of integrity, mnfidentjality, (Confidence and ability to contribute to team culture
- Working knowledge of the Oracle ERP and audit management tools
- Excellent knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry dynamics,
- BSc Accounting or related field (minimum of second Class Upper).
- Professional Qualification: ACA/ACCA/CISA.
- Post Qualification year of experience: Minimum of ten (10) years cognate work experience and must have worked in an Audit. (practicing) firm for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Readiness to work in any part of the country.
- Age: - Not more than 40 years old.
Method of Application
All applications must be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org latest Thursday, June 19, 2014. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ConoilSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm - Vic Lawrence and Associates Limited