Fleet Officers at Connect Rail Services Limited
Posted on: 17 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at ConnectRail Service Limited
Our company, CRS Logistics Group is an Integrated logistics business with operations spanning Rail, In-land waterways and Trucking complemented by new business opportunities in Cold-chain, Warehousing, and technology-driven Logistics services including on-demand applications. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics and intermodal solutions business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent.
- The fleet officer is responsible for selecting and maintaining vehicles in order to keep deliveries and distributions on schedule and within its established budget.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Maintain and monitor data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Maintenance estimate collation and documentation report
- Driver management through monthly pep-talk
- Accident/incident assessment and report compilation for claim settlement
- Vehicle particulars renewal in line with fleet software
- Fleet inspection and utilization report
- Reduction of fleet downtime to 48hrs/monthly
- Distribute fleet accessories and documents to respective companies
- Follow up on vendors on request turn-around time
- Update cash fueling data for analysis
- Any other fleet function.
- CRS Drivers
- Account officers in respective Group companies
- Fleet vendors
- CRS Trucks
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role at a FMCG,
- Certification in Logistics and transport management would be an added advantage.
- In depth knowledge of vehicle basic operating system
- Good knowledge of excel
- Ability to think on his/her feet
- Requires minimal supervision
- Ability to be creative in logistic challenge resolution
- Ability to manage time and other resources available – human and material
- Candidate must be hardworking and dedicated
- Candidate must be highly analytical and creative,
- Candidate must be resourceful with good interpersonal skills to relate with people across different social strata.
- Candidate must possess ability to adapt to different types of environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ConnectRail Service LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Project Controls Engineer At Maersk Group
- Customer Service Manager at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Accounts/Sales Representative at JBC Shipping Group
- Mobile App Developer at Gatatransport Limited
- Account Officer at Ifex Express Limited
- Latest Jobs at Get99
- Latest Vacancies at Pickmeup International Company Limited
- Truck Resource Coordinator at Truckka Logistics Limited