Regional Security Coordinator at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 4 June, 2014
Deadline: 13 June, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
- Risk & Threat Assessment - implement risk management strategy that maximizes personnel safety from violence and the threat of violence in area of responsibility
- Personnel Security – ensure safety of MTNN personnel on personal security such as street crime, assault, robbery, kidnap in area of responsibility
- Protecting MTNN Assets – ensure safety of Employees, Business operations, Premises, Information, Network infrastructures in area of responsibility
- Security Liaison/ Intelligence – maintain a harmonious relationship and contacts with various cadre of various security agencies (Police, Military, SSS, etc) in area of responsibility. Also, exploit the relationship to gain relevant intelligence information that will ensure better protection for MTNN personnel and operations.
- Training & Awareness – training for Contract Staff and other non security specialists
- Investigations – carry out specific investigations on wrongdoing by staff and criminal activities targeted at MTNN
- Crisis Management – implement aspects of crisis management plan as directed by the Regional Security Manager
- Budgeting – managed approved budget in area of responsibility.
- Ensure security intelligence information are collated, analyzed and applied towards ensuring the best of protection level for MTNN personnel and operations in area of responsibility.
- Ensure that threat and vulnerability assessments are carried-out, at a period interval, and appropriate remedial actions advised, implemented and sustained.
- Ensure that security policies and procedures as developed by the National Office are implemented in area of responsibility.
- Ensure that approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are implemented in area of responsibility.
- Ensure that all incidents are investigated, reported to National Office.
- Ensure all security investigations are reported using approved reporting template for uniformity.
- Ensure the highest quality inter-departmental liaison.
- Implement dept standard quality control measures and department KPIs.
- Ensure that all security service providers discharge their responsibilities per contracts in area of responsibility.
- Carryout all other lawful tasks as may be assigned in the course of duty in area of responsibility.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Field work – Regular visits of Sites Supervisors, Patrol Teams, Investigations, Surveillance, and locations’ visits.
- Extra hours and weekend work will be required.
- Supervisory experience in multinational security operations.
- 4 year’s experience as Security supervisor in corporate security environment.
- Record of accomplishment in security management.
- Essentials of Security Management (Core)
- Fraud Control and Investigations (Basic, Intermediate)
- Security Survey and Reviews
- Presentation & Report Writing Skills
- Crisis Management (Basic, Intermediate)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Fresh Jobs at Huawei Technologies