Entry Level Accounts Officers at Infostrategy Technology Nigeria
Posted on: 4 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at InfoStrategy Technology
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is looking to fill a vacancy in her Accounting department:
- Take charge of all the accounts maintained in the company.
- Ensures that all cash and bank books are up to date.
- Prepares and files all tax returns, financial statements, annual accounts, manual cheques, income tax returns, and other government reports.
- Prepares and submits monthly financial reports.
- Reviews projections and expenditure report to determine funding requirement for the Preparation of budgets for the fiscal year.
- Reviews and processes expense vouchers, invoices, and other fiscal documents.
- Reconciles the various financial reports and other data concerning fiscal operations.
- Analyse Operations, develop and recommends effective method, systems and flow of work.
- Monitors petty cash disbursement and processing of payment.
- Maintains and services points of account with the administrative office concerning accounting issues.
- Prepare audit schedules and record all cheques.
- A male, not more than 28yrs old
- A resident of Abuja
- Have knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of accounting software, such as peachtree, quickbooks etc.
- Hard working, innovative and articulate
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound analytical, evaluation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate people and time resources.
- Candidate must be self motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of a degree in a relevant field
- 1-3 years experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InfoStrategy TechnologySimilar Jobs
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation
- Job Openings at Transquisite Consulting
- Client Service Officers at Bizpoint Consult Limited
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited