Oracle - Provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems and work with all 100 of the Fortune 100.
Go ahead, amaze us. When you provide the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems and work with all 100 of the Fortune 100, you have pretty high standards. That's why at Oracle, we seek only the top sales talent to join our team. In return, we provide the opportunity for you to showcase your talent as you enjoy the rewards of selling technology that is the envy of the industry. Join us and be part of the best sales force in the business.
Change is good. This change is even better. If you feel like you've hit the ceiling of your current job, join the company whose potential is virtually limitless. Oracle is the global leader in advanced business software, hardware and middleware solutions. In fact, we help drive the success of all 100 companies in the Fortune 100. If you're a highly ambitious sales professional looking for more from your career, we'd like to help drive your success too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Winning new licence sales revenue in line with targets
- Working directly with customers in the Assigned Territory and through partners
- Executing cold search for new customers to generate revenue in the Assigned Territory through cold calling, demand generation activities and other engagements
- Maintaining an understanding of the designated market and Oracle’s value propositions in order to identify and prioritise the key opportunities in that market
- Contributing to the development of overall strategy for the Assigned Territory guiding and orchestrating capabilities of TGB Oracle Direct team, TGB Demand Generation team, Alliances and Channel organization
- Developing, maintaining and communicating a pipeline of future business that underwrites achievement of targets
- Providing accurate and timely information on pipeline developments and revenue forecasts in Fusion
- Acting as an ambassador for Oracle with partners and customers’ as required
- Monitoring customers’ and partners satisfaction with Oracle, ensuring any issues are addressed and promoting referencability
- Acting as a point of escalation for issues between Oracle and customers/partners
- Building effective working relationships with key partners, clients and Oracle's Sales Management
- 3-5 years experience in sales in IT industry or vertical market
- Experience in Channels/ Partner cooperation
- Track of record (selling) with commercial and public companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic team player able to see global picture and orchestrate different LOBs engagements
- Ability to understand customer's industry and core business processes
- Strong needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
- Effective sales and project management skills
- Willingness to work towards achieving goals in a changing and challenging environment
- BSc Degree
- Good English skills(written and spoken)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qaualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.