Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR Services firm that specializes in Recruitment in Africa; We have a Milling Technologist opening to fill for our Client who is a Multinational FMCG
The individual will effectively deliver Packaging development and continuous improvements agenda in line with the innovation brief. The individual will also ensure packaging development and improvement is delivered to an agreed profitability and timescale.
- Be in charge of all stages of critical path for all packaging related projects. Understand implications and effects of deviations from critical path. Highlight to PD Manager with solutions.
- Work with QA managers and technical managers on aspects of packaging development for new product and continuous improvement of the already existing packaging materials
- Be responsible for ordering new packaging materials for trials.
- Manage packaging trials to be conducted / metal detection / date coding
- Support production at launch and ensuring all shifts are trained on all packaging related issues
- Conduct regular packaging refresher training for operators and shop floor staff.
- Develop new packaging concepts in line with specific briefs, ensuring compliance to factory capability
- Ensure all new products are transferred to operations with a capable packaging structure and clear quality standard
- Assess and monitor developed products shelf-life ensuring consistency , using information gathered to contribute to future feasibility improvements and recommendations
- Give weekly update reports with regard to progress of the packaging development programme and updating any status sheets as needed.
- Support the development activities of the group’s existing marketing and Innovation team on company sites.
- Visit all company’s production site from time to time
Qualification and Experience:
· Competent user of Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Must be able to adapt and manage multiple projects at once
· Good communicator able to influence others and drive change
· A self-motivated, scientist/technologist with a passion for high quality, tasty and safe food
· Experienced and clear communicator
· Any science/Technology based degree
· Previous experience in food manufacturing/R&D environment essential
· Thorough understanding of food regulations and labeling law
· Driver’s License
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale