Procurement Lead at EST Master Construction Limited
Posted on: 15 May, 2019
Deadline: 31 May, 2019
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at EST Master Construction Limited
EST Master Construction Limited was incoporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and ever since, has shown its ability to adopt a thouroughly modern approach to construction works.
EST Master Construction Limited is a leading construction company in diverse market segments. We are considered among the best because of our ability to undertake large and complex projects, embrace new technologies, and make a difference in the lives of our clients, employees and neighbours.
Ref Code: MCLRO/PL/02/19
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Provide efficient support and ensure success of supply chain activities while providing efficient utilization of resources.
- Ensure compliance to project budgets and provide analysis of deviations.
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification.
- Act as focal point for requisitions received for the procurement of goods and services for the main office as well as project sites by issuing Pos after completion of the procurement circle following company policies.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Assist in maintaining company quality control program.
- Leverage technology, safety measures, and information sharing to increase productivity and profitability.
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Participate in the selection of suppliers based on a set of agreed criteria.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists.
- Ensure timely delivery of quality products and services at the lowest possible cost.
- Conduct comparative analysis on suppliers’ prices.
- Identify and drive cost savings opportunities to reduce inventory and other related costs.
- Ensure transparency and effective competition as well as best prices and best value for money in all procurement and logistics activities.
- Forecast upcoming material demand.
- Oversee the delivery of purchased goods, equipment and supplies.
- Implement internal control of assets, inventory and property management.
- The successful candidate will have the responsibility of re-organizing and focusing the department for optimum standards of performance.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc/HND in Quantity Surveying/Accounting/Business Administration or Engineering. M.SC would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in the building construction industry.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and pay adequate attention to details.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Must be a team player with effective negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Application Letter quoting the position and reference code as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EST Master Construction LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Office Manager/ Front Desk Personnel at Architectural Structures Limited
- Jobs at First Synergi Construction Limited
- Project Officer at DO.II Designs Ltd.
- Architecture Interns at OH!Phorms LTD
- Senior Accountant at Aldelia Group
- Jobs at Rovedana Limited
- Engineering Services Executive (Electrical & Mechanical) at Heights Access Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Procurement Manager at a Construction Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency