Careers in a Medical Technology Solutions Company via ERS Nigeria Limted
Posted on: 4 June, 2014
Deadline: 14 June, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
A Medical Technology Solutions Company is seeking to hire competent individuals into the following vacant positions:
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Oversee entire office administrative functions.
- Manage the record keeping process and filing for the Company.
- Ensure all routine correspondence is treated accordingly.
- Develop, manage and maintain standard operating procedure manuals to ensure consistent performance of administrative, secretarial and clerical routine tasks.
- Processing Customers’ orders.
- Oversee the procurement and disbursement of office stationery.
- Ensure payment of company utility bills.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories.
- Ensure office is set up and maintained as a clean and efficient working environment.
- Prepare and control administrative budgets.
- Managing Petty Cash
- Liaise with Company approved travel agents and ensure the proper approvals before issuing tickets.
- Handle the processing of all travel documents for employees and visitors.
- Oversee the on-boarding process for all new hires and send out communication regarding the new employees.
- Manage HR related issues
- Able to plan and organize workload to ensure that tasks are done to a high quality within specified deadlines
- Able to guide, motivate and engage subordinates through effective communication
- Ability to assign work and to establish work rules and acceptable levels of quality and quantity of work
- Attentive to detail
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years working experience in an administrative role or related area
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
go to method of application »
- Aggressively pursue sales goals by month, quarter and year.
- Implement sales strategy, in line with the overall corporate objective:
- Identify sales opportunities
- Grow sales revenue and market share across the designated region
- Ensure company image is protected and enhanced in all sales and marketing activities.
- Ensure accurate and timely sales forecast on a periodic basis.
- Identify changes in the economic and business environment that may potentially warrant modifications to the business model.
- Observe trends in the market and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies.
- Develop, support and maintain key relationships with individuals, external groups, partner organisations, influencers, local communities and other stakeholders.
- Follow up with Admin/Operations to ensure products are delivered to customers as scheduled.
- Follow up with Technical Department to ensure timely installation, training and commissioning of equipment.
- Follow up on all outstanding payments and ensure full payment of all sales within designated region.
- Complete all necessary report and update on the ERP/CRM system and any other medium as required.
- First degree in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience in Sales of Medical Equipment
- Professional qualification in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good sales person with good performance record in sales
- Good public speaking and presentation skills
- Good report writing skills
- Computer proficiency
- Willingness to travel
Method of Application
Send your application with "Lead Adminstrator" as the subject to email@example.com before the 14th of June 2014.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Medical Vacancy at a Reputable Healthcare Provider
- Medical Officer at SouthShore Womens Clinic
- Job Openings at Me Cure Industries Limited
- Massive Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Entry-level Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Radiographer Recruitment at Teclab
- Job Opportunity at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Officer Vacancy at ROA Hospital