Careers in Medical Diagnostic Firm
Posted on: 3 June, 2014
Deadline: 20 June, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
A Nigeria company representing world leaders in Medical Diagnostics Systems has the following vacancies:
- A first Degree or HND in Biological/Laboratory Sciences
- Membership of any of the Science Institutes will be an added advantage
- Medical Laboratory experience and/or Post Graduate qualification is essential for the job.
- Candidates must have demonstrable flair for sales and marketing while the job entails Extensive travelling, adequate sales and product training will be provided.
- Salary, Commission and Allowances are generous and are as applicable in the industry.
- A company car will also be provided for successful candidates
go to method of application »
- A first Degree/HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering is required.
- The job will include but not limited to Biomedical Engineering.
- Previous experience may not be required
- Training in Nigeria and overseas will be available.
- Successful candidates will work on medical instrument systems already in place all over the country.
- Salary, Allowances and commission are generous.
Method of Application
Salary, Allowances and commission are generous. Handwritten applications with CV should sent to:
P.O. Box 4719, GPO,
To reach us on or before 20th June, 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Medical Coordinator at MetroHealth HMO Limited
- Sonologist at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
- Experienced HMO Billing Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Web Designer at Rachel Eye Center
- Nurses at King Solomon Hospital
- Patient Support & Project Manager at Sanofi Nigeria
- Programs Officer at iFitness Centre Limited
- Jobs at Nusamin Clinic & Hospital