Careers in Medical Diagnostic Firm
Posted on: 3 June, 2014
Deadline: 20 June, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
A Nigeria company representing world leaders in Medical Diagnostics Systems has the following vacancies:
- A first Degree or HND in Biological/Laboratory Sciences
- Membership of any of the Science Institutes will be an added advantage
- Medical Laboratory experience and/or Post Graduate qualification is essential for the job.
- Candidates must have demonstrable flair for sales and marketing while the job entails Extensive travelling, adequate sales and product training will be provided.
- Salary, Commission and Allowances are generous and are as applicable in the industry.
- A company car will also be provided for successful candidates
go to method of application »
- A first Degree/HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering is required.
- The job will include but not limited to Biomedical Engineering.
- Previous experience may not be required
- Training in Nigeria and overseas will be available.
- Successful candidates will work on medical instrument systems already in place all over the country.
- Salary, Allowances and commission are generous.
Method of Application
Salary, Allowances and commission are generous. Handwritten applications with CV should sent to:
P.O. Box 4719, GPO,
To reach us on or before 20th June, 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Regulatory Associates at Roche
- Latest Jobs at Synapse Services
- Job Openings at Synapse Services
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Ltd
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Medline Locum Agency
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- External Auditor at the National Eye Centre, Kaduna
- Sales Manager at Beltrux Medical Laboratory