Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections-whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible-providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time. Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company's inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies. Today, with more than 65,225 employees worldwide, this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in the company's core development areas of routing and switching, as well as in advanced technologies such as:
Networking, Wireless, Security, Unified Communication, Telepresence, Collaboration, Data Center, Virtualization, Unified Computing Systems.
Professional Competencies required:
• Ambitious/Driven to success
• Responsible & Accountable
• Flexible, Adaptable & open to change
• Willing to learn every day
• Open to take feedback and committed to self-development
• Desire to take the lead
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work as a team player
• Organized &able to plan
• Strong computer skills
• We are looking for an educational background in Finance, Economics or Business.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.